Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Refinding my mojo

I have been in the most craptastic funk lately and I am trying to so hard to get out of it but this sucks! My husband is beyond amazing and my kids are two of the best in the world so it is for sure not them. The problem is this PCS we did. Moving from Germany to Texas has been the hardest thing we have ever done financially and mentally. Our spirits are high and we are happy to be here but t...
he way this has ruined our bank account is crushing me daily. I have put in over 30 job applications and only got one call back which was for a job I didn't get. I lost all my scentsy customers and have yet to find a single new one here. I don't normally vent like this especially not here but I know alot of us are in this same boat so I know most of you won't mind a bit. If my rare whining does bother you I apologize. Whew it felt good to get that out and now I am going to go to my little corner of the livingroom and work on some super cute Halloween crafts and let my mind slip away to lala land. If you made it through reading this whole post thank you for listening and you are a true friend so thanks for that too. :)
 
It felt so good to get back to crafting tonight, it's definately helping me feel a thousand times better. I have made several halloween craft projects in the last few days so tomorrow expect to see this page flooded with some super cute stuff. Until then check out this super cute and simple wreath from Infarrantly Creative http://networkedblogs.com/CC7bd
 

No comments:

Post a Comment