Thursday, September 27, 2012

I've been a busy little bee getting ready for Halloween

I have spent the last few weeks scanning shelfs, comparing prices and then finally buying all the supplies I needed to complete some awesome halloween crafties. My mind was flooded with ideas on what I actually wanted to make from the 50+ things I had pinned on pinterest. Since I couldn't afford to make them all I narrowed my list down to about 15 (which was still way to many but I just couldn't help myself lol). I am super proud to announce that I have officially completed 7 of my 15 projects and it's not even Oct yet :) I am making pages for each project so you can see how each one was done and a cost breakdown as well. I will work on those pages tomorrow while the kiddos are in school but for now here's an overview of what I've been working on for the last two weeks.







 
This is another project that I have in the works but thanks to a certain puppy of mine that has a strange love for eating feathers it is to be continued.

He's an oddball but we sure do love him

No comments:

Post a Comment