Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!! I am officially back from an awesome extended vacation and am ready to get my hands dirty with some projects. Just before Christmas I received a job offer so after 4 years of being a stay at home mom I am rejoining the workforce. I am super excited but of course nervous since it has been awhile. I will of course not have as much free time to play with my tools but now I will have extra funds which means I can make my bigger dreams come true ;) Oh and yes my husband is very scared of what's to come in my free time now lol.

Between hubby and I's anniversary, black Friday sales and Christmas I upgraded some of my tools and got some really awesome new ones. Hubby also officially gave over half the garage which allows me to have an actual workshop area. I LOVE having an organized work area where I can actually find, store and use all my tools. Here's some shots of my happy place and new toys.


With these new toys and my new funds this is the project list I have come up with. It is a very long list and I know there are a few far fetched things on it but hey it's all just dreams and visions I have in my head. So here's to 2013 and whatever it may hold for making our dreams into realities.
What are your hopes and dreams for this year?

1 comment:

  1. I'm always amazed at women who are very into power tools. Finding out that you've bought new tools and had to take over a good portion of your garage tells me that it's more than just a passing interest. Having said that, I hope you can share some progress on your list of projects. Make sure you keep your tools well-maintained or have them repaired if they break, so you can keep crossing things off that list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete